• Registered Users :
  • 161133
  • Current Active Users :
  • 102314

Post your Answer

(*) Fields are mandatory.

Answer Details

Question ID : 41082


Amount received by a father from his Son residing abroad. Son is a NRI and holding Indian passport. Whether such receipts more than 1 lakhs has to be reported in FCRA form FC1. Rule 6 of FCRA requires submission of FC1 in cases where gift is recieved from any relative. Or is FC1 applicable only for gift received from foreign citizen. Please clarify

posted by T.R.S. PATHY SENTHIL on Jun 24 2021 12:00AM

Max 4000 Characters

Membership Detail