• Registered Users :
  • 160296
  • Current Active Users :
  • 101759

Post your Answer

(*) Fields are mandatory.

Answer Details

Question ID : 40969

Section 54F

Hello Everyone! Whether exemption under section 54F available for investing in rural agriculture land and constructing a residential property thereon (Farm House) out of sale proceeds received from sale of shares of unlisted company? Please also provide reference of HC Judgements

posted by Manisha on Feb 12 2021 12:00AM

Max 4000 Characters

Membership Detail