• Registered Users :
  • 163750
  • Current Active Users :
  • 103933

Post your Answer

(*) Fields are mandatory.

Answer Details

Question ID : 39324

Non Filling of the Annual Return under FCRA

A Society registered under 12AA of the income tax act and also with FCRA, did not file annual return in Form FC 4 to the Ministry of Home Affairs for year ending 31.03.2018, because the Secretary of the society was unwell .Now the Society wants to file the return. What is the procedure and consequences. How to save the rigor of penalty.

posted by Varthamana Chandranathan Devad on Aug 2 2019 12:00AM

Max 4000 Characters

Membership Detail