• Registered Users :
  • 163324
  • Current Active Users :
  • 103659

Post your Answer

(*) Fields are mandatory.

Answer Details

Question ID : 35839


One Government employer did not deducted TDS on salary at the time of payment to employee. Now employer has received notice for short deduction of TDS on salary. Is there any remedy available with employer in this case? Or he has to pay full amount of short deduction to Income Tax Department.

posted by CA VISHWAJEET SINGH on Oct 11 2018 12:00AM

Max 4000 Characters

Membership Detail