• Registered Users :
  • 161309
  • Current Active Users :
  • 102426

Post your Answer

(*) Fields are mandatory.

Answer Details

Question ID : 31674

Transporting Second hand goods

what are the documents required with an unregistered dealer who wants to transfer the fixed assets of his business which is closed, from one state to another.Does he have to pay tax if the value of the goods are more than 20 lakhs and should he generate eway bills.

posted by AMRUTH MOHAN on Jun 4 2018 12:00AM

Max 4000 Characters

Membership Detail