• Registered Users :
  • 163649
  • Current Active Users :
  • 103857

Your Answer

Question ID : 44419


DTAA Applicability : We have received a service invoice from a company which is a resident of Germany. But the payment is required to be remitted to its bank account in UK. Which country DTAA we should refer? DTAA with Germany or DTAA with UK? Any notification/rules regarding this?

Posted by Ajith Kumar K on Jan 28, 2023


Answer ID : 83904

Articles under DTAA always refers Residence of contracting states. There by , my view is to refer DTAA with Germany

Posted by SAI RAM ADABALA on Feb 02, 2023