• Registered Users :
  • 163750
  • Current Active Users :
  • 103933

Your Answer

Question ID : 44409

Tax u/s 115QA-Challan No. and minor head

Our Company has to pay tax on distributed income to shareholders on buy-back of shares u/s 115QA of the I. T. Act, 1961. Please guide which challan is to be used and which major head (tax applicable) and which minor head (Type of Payment) is to be ticked for payment of such tax online? In the PDF challan 280 downloaded from the I. T. Website, code 106 is Tax on distributed profits of Domestic Companies and code 107 is Tax on Distributed income to Unit Holders. None specify tax on distributed income to shareholders on buyback of shares. Please help so that there should not be mistake in payment.

Posted by BHARAT KUMAR KEDIA on Jan 18, 2023