• Registered Users :
  • 161309
  • Current Active Users :
  • 102426

Your Answer

Question ID : 41145

Reverse Charge

Where to enter RCM amount in GSTR1 for inward supplies from unregistered supplier, so that same could auto-populate in GSTR 3B

Posted by SURAJ KUMAR CHOUDHARY on Sep 14, 2021

Filed Under GST

Answer ID : 81332

Kindly enter the same in the b2b tab and make sure to select the option liable to reverse charge.

Posted by DURGA ABHIRAM POLAVARAPU on Sep 23, 2021
Answer ID : 81336

GSTR 1 is for outward supplies only. There is no need to enter Inward supplies from unregistered supplier. In 3B you have to enter separately.

Posted by VINAY BHARGAV KUMAR G on Sep 23, 2021