• Registered Users :
  • 161317
  • Current Active Users :
  • 102431

Your Answer

Question ID : 41125

Address Change in PAN card of Company

Is it possible to change address in the TAN and PAN card of the company based on form INC 22?

Posted by Manisha on Aug 24, 2021


Answer ID : 81235

PAN/TAN are unique Alpha numeric , nothing to do with address as mentioned

Posted by Hari Beldona on Aug 24, 2021
Answer ID : 81245

Yes, possible. Also attach updated 'master data'

Posted by B.CHACKRAPANI WARRIER on Aug 25, 2021
Answer ID : 81251

Yes. It can be changed in TAN and PAN, if there is change in registered office of company

Posted by CA. chunauti dholakia on Aug 25, 2021