• Registered Users :
  • 162051
  • Current Active Users :
  • 102912

Your Answer

Question ID : 40836

Currency Trading

Dear Sir, We are exporting goods and doing currency trading to manage the risk. For Income Tax, it will be considered as a separate business, but is there any limit from RBI for currency trading to Corporate? Or do we have to take any other approval prior to doing it?

Posted by Pujit on Sep 18, 2020

Filed Under MISC.

Answer ID : 83591

For any currency trading you have to take a license from RBI to work as a money changer and have to follow RBI Guidelines as well as FEMA 1999 compliances.

Posted by CA. JHA SHANKAR KUMAR on Aug 10, 2022