• Registered Users :
  • 161158
  • Current Active Users :
  • 102334

Your Answer

Question ID : 40775

RWA sec 12A

Whether a Resident Welfare Association can get Registration u/s 12A

Posted by AJAY JAIN on Aug 15, 2020


Answer ID : 81283

Under Section 12A of the Income Tax Act, 1961, non-profit organisations like charitable trusts, welfare societies, NGOs, religious institutions, etc. are entitled to tax exemptions. This tax relief was introduced, keeping in consideration that non-profit entities work for social welfare and not for generating profit

Posted by Hari Beldona on Aug 30, 2021