• Registered Users :
  • 159814
  • Current Active Users :
  • 101441

Your Answer

Question ID : 40754


TDS deposited under wrong TAN for FY20-21 Qtr-1. Does the TRACES Portal (OLTAS) has the facility to apply for TAN correction i.r.o said challan? Moreover, the challan has been paid through electronic mode and the period of 7days has already been passed.

Posted by ARJUN GUPTA on Aug 04, 2020


Answer ID : 80658

No, there is no facility to apply for TAN Correction of challan. In this Case, You have to write a letter for correction to the concerned officer alongwith copy of challan and indemnity letter.

Posted by SHUBHAM SONI on Aug 04, 2020