• Registered Users :
  • 163756
  • Current Active Users :
  • 103936

Your Answer

Question ID : 40630


Dear Professionals, I started my Practice In 1989 as a Proprietorship Concern under ICAI with GST as per trade name . In a case of addition of a new CA , the firm is to be converted into a partnership firm requiring new PAN and new GST registration . With the above backdrop , my queries are : 1.Whether Proprietorship Experience Is Continued In the Partnership Firm as per ICAI records? 2. Whether the experience Will Count For Bank Audit Empanelment Under Partnership Firm ? 3. Also as a process , first conversion step to be taken from my Member SSP portal and later then the new partner should join ? 4. Whether my trade name "Palamalai & Co" can be changed as "Palamalai & Associates" or like including new partner initial as "RP & Associates" without any compromise in year of experience ? Kindly suggest clear opinions point wise . Thanks in advance .

Posted by CA. PALAMALAI R on Apr 20, 2020

Filed Under MISC.