• Registered Users :
  • 161158
  • Current Active Users :
  • 102334

Your Answer

Question ID : 40525

Conversion of CA Firm to Proprietorship

Dear Colleagues, We are a two member Partnership Firm and one of the partner is leaving. What is the way to convert the Firm into Proprietorship so that the name can be retained. How can this be done on the Self-Service Portal. Thank you.

Posted by Subramanya K Bhat on Jan 03, 2020


Answer ID : 81290

In SS Portal outgoing partner has to submit retirement letter from particular date and also submit a declaration that no objection for continuing partner to to use firm name

Posted by Hari Beldona on Aug 30, 2021