• Registered Users :
  • 163756
  • Current Active Users :
  • 103936

Your Answer

Question ID : 31725

income tax return

one of our client is engaged in non specified business. providing services to banks like verification of pan card, financial statements, it returns. for this he is paid some amount. banks/financial institutions are deducting tds u/s194j. it return is filed u/s44AD. now cpc is sending emails tds made u/s194j is not declared u/s44ada. since it is a business income, not a profession income. we disagreed. please guide us in this regard for filing it return.profit is up to 10/5 after meeting out all office expenses. is it ok to file return u/s44AD again this year. else tax liability will be more.

Posted by SURENDRA KSHEERASAGAR on Jul 02, 2018