• Registered Users :
  • 162355
  • Current Active Users :
  • 103092

Your Answer

Question ID : 31661

How to update revised service tax return filed within time limits for period ended on 30 June 2018

Dear Sir, If the company has not claimed 100 cenvat credit in its revised return. Suppose, total credit was of Rs. 100 and company claimed in its revised return of service tax amounting to Rs. 90. Whether the company can submit an application for updating its revised return and thereafter file the refund application for Rs. 10 I.e. Rs 10 excess (Refund in accordance with the provision of section 142(9)(b) of CGST)? Could you please provide your valuable suggestions on the same? Reagrds Sushil Bhardwaj

Posted by Sushil Bhardwaj on Jun 01, 2018

Filed Under Service Tax