• Registered Users :
  • 163750
  • Current Active Users :
  • 103933

Your Answer

Question ID : 28491

Change in ward

Earlier our client was doing business from Nagpur and hence he is assesed in Nagpur Ward under income tax and VAT law. Now he doing business from Mumbai . So he wish to change his Jurisdiction ward for income tax and VAT . What is the procedure for this ? Change in address in PAN card and intimating to Nagpur and Mumbai officer is sufficient ? Suppose if he informs today i.e. 6th mar 2018 to Nagpur officer and Mumbai officer , then for earlier years i.e. fy 2016-17 or before , where the assessment will be done ? whether Nagpur or Mumbai ?

Posted by samirkumar gokulbhai kasvala on Mar 06, 2018

Filed Under VAT/Sales Tax