• Registered Users :
  • 161150
  • Current Active Users :
  • 102329

Your Answer

Question ID : 41078

Certificate in relation to Section 281 of Income Tax Act

While providing loan facility and creating charge on asset of the Company, bank / financial institution is asking for a certificate in relation to Section 281 of Income tax Act. Can Chartered Accountants issue such certificate or it shall be given by the Assessing Officer only?

Posted by NISHIL KHANDHAR on Jun 18, 2021


Answer ID : 81160

It is issued by AO. The form should be filled online on the website to obtain this certificate. CA cannot issue it.

Posted by CA. chunauti dholakia on Jun 21, 2021
Answer ID : 81197

Yes. Chartered Accountant can give this certificate without any doubt.

Posted by CA. JHA SHANKAR KUMAR on Jul 17, 2021