• Registered Users :
  • 157069
  • Current Active Users :
  • 98871

Post your Answer

(*) Fields are mandatory.

Answer Details

Question ID : 34814

Which ITR form to be used by society not having Regn U/S 12AA

Sirs, An educational society not Regn. U/S 12AA of IT Act, is having gross receipts of 235 Lacs. Which form of ITR should be filled? Is audit U/s 44AB is required in this case? Please advice,

posted by RAM KUMAR SARASWAT on Sep 22 2018 12:00AM

Max 4000 Characters

Membership Detail