• Registered Users :
  • 157257
  • Current Active Users :
  • 99060

Your Answer

Question ID : 36927

GST Refund

One of our client received foreign exchange for export done from payee's bank vostro account held with Indian Bank. The said indian bank has issued only credit advice. Upon enquiry they say FIRC is restricted to only FDI. Can we claim GST refund with the Credit advice letter as a proof of convertible foreign exchange received?

Posted by SANTHANU R on Jan 08, 2019

Filed Under GST

Answer ID : 76189

Banks should be able to provide FIRC. If not providing send a RPAD letter to the branch manager + Higher that this is what is reply from bank. Where really not available then other collaborative evidence would be accepted but more to ensure there is no fraud/ etc.

Posted by Madhukar N Hiregange on Jan 11, 2019